Tuesday, August 05, 2008

3 Years; the sweet and sour of us

It has been almost 3 years actually since I moved back to my hometown Jakarta. Lots of incredible things happened, lots of things I lost, lots of things I gained. There are simply too much to remember

My life had been forever switched to a very fast lane since the first moment I got to be with this guy. We had so many things going on for the 3 years together. Good, bad, better, best, worst everything. I was convinced that I was gonna marry this guy to spend the rest of my life with, but things have turned sour lately (uhm... could the past 1 year be considered lately?), and just an hour ago I had finally realized we must go separate ways.

I was no good for him
He was no good for me
Why should we keep it together? It'll be so very much like raising hell if we insist on being together.

He said he still loved me
He said he'd still give his heart and soul for me only
He was mad why I wouldn't give it another try
But I simply can't trust him anymore
I don't want him to earn my trust ever again anymore

I've had enough with lots of yelling, screaming, threatening, tears, sweet-words, hugs, kisses, and oh so many other things, the sweet and sour of us.

There are too many discrepancies I couldn't even afford to overcome


posted at 7:57 AM - |